It's warm. Not too warm. Just-right warm. Knit on the same 200-needle machines as our Signature Wool Sock, the Winter Wool adds terry loop padding to the footbed and up over the toes for added comfort against the elements without adding bulk. Using premium ultra-fine Merino Wool blend for unmatched fit and feel. The higher needle count (think thread count in sheets) produces a dense sock that remains thin and conforms to the foot. The strategically placed padding keeps the socks comfortable in a cycling shoe without feeling constricted. Fine micron merino wool is a naturally warming and wicking fiber. Nylon is incorporated for durability and longevity in high wear areas, with a touch of Lycra® for a perfect fit.
- 200-needle construction for superior fit
- Fully padded footbed and toe for added warmth without bulk
- Superfine merino wool is incredibly soft, moisture wicking and thermo-regulating
- Ribbed arch band keeps sock in place
- 7" single welt cuff for added coverage, especially with leg warmers or tights
- 57% Merino Wool / 40% Nylon / 3% Lycra®
- Made in USA