Winter has typically come with not only cold, but the stiff immobile layers to fight that cold. No more. The Zero HL Jacket is a technical solution to the coldest days. With Polartec High Loft insulation strategically placed throughout the jacket, there are zero excuses and zero days missed regardless of how tough the winter gets. The Zero HL Jacket is our warmest jacket, a mid-winter, ride extending wonder, but its real strength is its incredibly light feel, a touch that belies just how warm it can keep a rider. Tested in mid-winter New England conditions. (Read: ugly.) An ideal piece for cold winter days, the ZERO HL Jacket was designed to keep you outside all year long.
Fit Note: The ZERO HL Jacket is designed to have a tailored, close fit. If you prefer extra room for lots of layers, we recommend sizing up.
- Polartec PowerShield Pro outer: windproof and water resistant
- Polartec High Loft internal layer on front, sleeves and collar
- Incredible warmth while remaining breathable and light weight
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- 8 cm shaped collar for for added warmth and protection
- Two large front zippered hand warmer pockets
- Zippered and water resistant chest pocket
- YKK Vislon two-way zipper with internal flap and garage
- Tailored fit, designed in the cycling position
- Made in Italy