It’s been celebrated as a “perfect fit” and a “wildly versatile piece” by professional riders. That’s because it has amazing versatility, wears like a jersey and works as a true 3-season outer layer. The ES Jacket is further enhanced by the pairing of Polartec® ’s Power Shield Pro®: their top of the line, ultra-breathable windproof and highly water resistant (5m) membrane softshell fabric with luxuriously soft and breathable Italian Superroubaix. All that tech means wind cutting-non-flapping awesomeness that looks sleek as hell.
The functional layer of Power Shield Pro® enables the fabric to block 99% of the wind but allows enough air to circulate to keep you from overheating. Comfortable down to 30º F (-1º C), the jacket hits its stride in the days between Winter & Summer when comfort is needed amid ever-changing weather.
- Polartec® Power Shield Pro® front/side, sleeves and back pocket
- Windproof and highly water resistant
- Premium Super Roubaix fabric back and lower sleeve for warmth, mobility and breathability
- DWR finish for added protection from wet and dirt
- High stretch for freedom of movement
- Reflective logos and trim details for visibility
- Shaped 7 cm collar for for added warmth and protection
- Pre-shaped sleeves and tailor fit in the riding position
- Three back pockets, plus a water-resistant zippered chest pocket ideal for valuables
- YKK Vislon zipper with internal flap and garage
- Silicone gripper at waist to keep this jacket in place
- Made in Italy